Saturday, November 30, 2013

A lot of Bottles of Wine on the Wall.......

More time on my hands. I had a lot of empty bottles of wine, (yes is the answer to your question)The empty bottles gone (recycled).  I saved all the corks and decided to make this Christmas Tree.
It was a special effort on my part to give  my oldest daughter, hoping she likes it.

I want you all to know that I did not finish off this much wine, almost though. These were over the last couple of years  of saving the corks. On second thought, yes, we did empty a few.  :)  You can certainly tell our favorite blend.
 
 
Now all you crafters out there just remember that trees are not perfect and just think where these corks originated from . . . . .A tree!

2 comments:

  1. Your header picture is gorgeous. I hope not to be looking at a scene like that for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute & clever this is! Looks like you have the Play Time Holiday Spirit as well. Thanks for you note, I'll go over to the site you mentionned very soon...must finish a project first, isn't that always the way?!

    ReplyDelete