Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Taking a Walk!

First really nice warmish day for a walk.  I do not walk enough, to my children's dismay, but today was a perfect 70's day not to last too long, so I better take advantage.

My husband, myself and our dog Katie took a walk on a Greenway in our town that is 17 miles long. No, never be able to do that but managed to just walk around and see what Spring might have in store for us this year.

I am sharing some of the walk with you by taking photos of the budding trees and some flowers along with really nice opportunity to shoot photos of walkway.  Enjoy!






4 comments:

  1. I came across your swap-bot profile and took a peak on your blog. Lovely picture and Spring obviously has some nice weather coming:-) TFS! ~Lucine~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the saunter through your lovely area. I took my time, savoring the budding trees and lazy river. I enjoyed your early spring flowers. It's snowing this morning in Northern Indiana. I woke up thinking that if I wanted snow everyday I'd move to Fairbanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see a bright little yellow flower and the pink tree among all the others that are still gray and leafless. The stream is peaceful and the culverts nice to frame your photos. I'd have loved to walk with you and Dave and take pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for commenting so nicely and June, me too, me too!

    ReplyDelete